Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Zdravo, živo!

Moderator: IriS

Korisnikov avatar
By Pauceti
Thou shalt not kill. Exodus 20:13

All beings tremble before violence. All fear death, all love life. See yourself in others. Then whom can you hurt? What hatm can you do? Gautama Buddha

If he be really and seriously seeking to live a good life, the first thing from which he will abstain will always be the use of animal food, because... its use is simpy immoral, as it involves the performace of an act which is contrary to moral feeling - killing. Leo Tolstoy

Men fed upon carnage, and drinking strong drinks, have all impoisoned and arid blood which drives them mad in a hundred different ways. Voltaire

The vast majority of all cancer:
cardiovascular disease and other forms of degenerative illness can be prevented simply by adopting a plant-based diet.
(T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., director of Cornell-China-Oxford Project on Nutrition, Health and Enviroment, and former Senior Science Advisor to the American Institute for Cancer Research)

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you wull have men who deal likewise with their fellow men.
St. Francis of Assisi

I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murderer of animals as they now look upon the murder of men. Leonardo da Vinci

A low-fat, plant-based diet lowers the heart attack rate by approximately 85%, and the cancer rate by 60%. Willliam Castelli, M.D., National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, director of Framingham Health Study (USA), the longest running epidemiological study in medical history with approximately 10 000 subject, 1200 published papers since 1948.

Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings , we are still savages. Thomas A. Edison

The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body is different. Hippocrates

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances of survival for life on earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. Albert Einstein

You kill living beings, and call it righteus action. Tell me, brother, what you call an unrighteous action? Guru Nanak Dev

Go vegan.
speedygonsales napisao: Бескрајни извор протеина, масти и есенцијалних масних киселина као и гвожђа чини месо незаменљивом намирницом.
Svaki sastojak mesa se moze pronaci u bilo kojoj namricnici biljnog porekla. Meso je i te kako zamenljivo.
Anyone who has ever struggled with symptoms such as insomnia, difficulty concentrating, anxiety attacks, and fear of social situations can tell you how much chronic anxiety interferes with daily life. The best cbd oil reviews hemp flower consists of the buds of legal Cannabis sativa plants, which contain the active ingredient cannabidiol (CBD). CBD is one of over a hundred compounds in cannabis plants called cannabinoids. These compounds work together to provide a wide range of therapeutic effects.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!